COLOuRs ;

01 August 2007

Inspired crap

Yeah, i got inspired by Miss Lai, principal of Meridian Junior College that i DO NOT and i repeat do not have much time left to study for the promos if i want to get promoted. Yup, i <3 my study plan. NOT. But what choice do i have?

Red Cross farewell party for the seniors was NICE =) Played murderer taught by cindy and gave the Jc2s their roses (folded by cindy also ^^) and gift hampers (wrapped by jingyi and cindy and me but well i only helped to 'arrange' the items in it). Happy happy! It was fun lah and i hosted one round ^^ Went home early and i read my last novel before mugging for promos. Jingyi, your recommendation is great man. Love that book!

And off to the quiz i saw on jessica's blog! ^^

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

~ I hate the sound of metal ruler, as in the clinking sound of it. Like when you hit something against some metal/steel bar. I hate it. It drives me nuts.
~ I absolutely hate all veggies and i do have something against veggies.
~ I don't do any housework at home. Believe it or not.
~ I fold the paper used to wrap hamburgers into neat squares because i feel its perfect that way.
~ I cannot stand people who wear their school badge upside down or slanted to the side or whatever that is not straight. I NEED it to be straight. Full stop.
~ I am super clumsy and i've rammed my toes into floor fans, bed edges numerous number of times at home and it hurts1
~ I am super ultra mega lazy and i tend to leave all things to last minute. Its my character =)
~ Sometimes i wonder how come i am taller than both of my parents -_-
~ I am more of an introvert than an extrovert even though sometimes i tend to be extrovert
~ I SPEAK VERY LOUDLY AND LAUGH LIKE SIAO! You all should know.
~ LOL. Act another extra one. I don't like people to use 'kk'. It sounds like they are irritated with me so they use 'kk' like they got other better things to do.

Done~

Tagged: (in no order of preference LOL)
- jingyi
- xindi
- great mind
- amber
- jiehui
- yane

Aiyah, do it if you want to. I am just listing it for the sake of listing. I do not have much friends and i bet half i listed don't even read my blog! Hehe, whatever. ta-dah. Off~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home